16 Joyful quotes, from Ralph Waldo Emerson to Winnie the Pooh to Mother Teresa.
6. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” ~Charles M. Schulz
7. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” ~Jonathan Safran Foer
8. “If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day, go fishing.
If you want happiness for a month, get married.
If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody else.” ~Old Chinese Proverb
9. “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.” ~ Ashely Montagu
10. “To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.” ~Mary Stuart
11. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ~Robert A. Heinlein
12. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” ~Winnie the Pooh
13. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” ~Alan Cohen
14. “Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.” ~Psalm 37:4
15. “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” ~Mother Teresa
16. “I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.” ~Paul Simon
Hope you’re happier now than when you started reading this! Click here if you’d like to get inspired with 15 quotes.
If you liked this post subscribe below for more like it.
Subscribe to Blog via Email